The Train-Well guys,I am not going to horrify you with another Imran Hashmi's movie but something which was my experience with our Lalluji's dream fairy.
So my movie has two heros, a heroine and a villain.It is full of laughter,thrill,adventure and what not!!My film starts on the day when I need to come back from Roorkee(A small city in U.P).I met two guys coming to Delhi and we 3 became friends.So we have 2 heroes here A and B, and the heroine ofcourse me :D
So we three musketeers ..all set to go back to Delhi,with this hope stood on the highway bus stand in the evening.
Kept on standing there but to our wonder no bus came.Then we thought of coming back in a train as it was a bus strike(OH GOD!! ye aaj hi hona tha).Also the last train to Delhi was around 4.20 PM and it was already 3.30PM.We somehow managed to reach the 'Railway station'.Bahut hi acha nazara tha-Broken benches,garbage dumps and beggars around.We took the general ticket and waited for the train to come.In the mean time ,all leg pullings and numerous jokes.
I asked the heroes,in which compartment we will go??A laughed and said,"Ma'am we will go in an AC compartment with a red carpet welcome.Kabhi local dibbe mei travel nahi kiya kya?Train ke peeche ek general dibba laga hota hai,jismei saans lene ki bhi jagah nahi hoti,usmein jayenge.Seat mil jaye to aapki achi kismet"
I lost my mind, aise kaise?I won't go in wo bakwas coach but who is going to listen.The heroine was in tension.....
Then THE TRAIN came and we all got into the sleeper class.Sat there gossiping,laughing and other people staring at us but who cares. :D
We were thinking that we will have 2 stations in between-Meerut and Muzzaffarnagar and finally Delhi in just 4 hours but it stopped at God knows what all stations.Small villages,big jungles and barren lands.I guess its average stopping time was 15-20 min over each 10 min of running.
Faltoo mein jungle mein khade hain doosri trains jo paas ho rahi hai unko salaami dene!!!
Then came our Mammu, the Villian of our movie,THE TTE.Ticket dikhao!!We showed him general ticket,he said baithe to sleeper mein ho.We all made innocent faces,looked at each other,looked up,looked down,kahan jayen?He said "I am coming back in a minute".
B said-"He is smart,will charge heavy fines.Take out all money and keep in the inner pocket,and we will say students hain,paise nahi hai humare paas.Will pursuade to confirm our seats for sleeper class.Before this ye Chips ka packet jo khareeda hai, ise fenk do nahi to ye nahi chodega humein."All horrified and Mammu came again.We again made innocent faces,looked at each other,looked up,looked down.He thought we are students truly and confirmed our tickets with no extra charge..YIPEEE!!
But our lovely THE TRAIN stopped at nearly 15 stations and numerous jungles in that 150 km journey.Our battery was exhausted of chitting and chatting till the night.Finally Ghaziabad came and B went off.A and me were sitting till Delhi.We finally reached at 10.30PM!!But I need to travel alone all the way to Faridabad alone.I took up an Autorickshaw and had several unforgettable weird encounters there too with people,traffic jams,discharged phone battery and reached home at 12 midnight.Agony was no hero to save the heroine..she has to defend herself.
AAAHhhh!!!That journey was really adventurous but lovely too as I found two friends in my heroes A and B on that day.I think all three of us will never forget adventurous story of THE TRAIN on 20th Feb 2009.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
he he...wot a drama...train ka set..2 hero..1 bechari heroin saath main 1 villain bhi bilkul free...great journey and gr8 writeup...wish u the best for new dramas :D
Awsm Job! Nicely narrated, short n sweet :)
Hey deepika,
Its so Romantic, What happenened to Ur Jay and Veeru i.e. A and B .. Are u still in contact?
If you have given them a beautiful names it might look good...
Nice!
Do write a sequel..
Nicely Narrated.......... Here comes my suggestion........ u change ur name to " Deepika Javed Akhtar" from Deepika Gupta yaa fir " Deepika Gulzaar " bhi chalegaa............ :-))
thanks a lot guys for ur comments!!
very well documented.nice adventurous tale. keep writing more!!
Nice way to bring out your thoughts...nice plot n write up :) keep it up...
Post a Comment